Saturday 19 November 2016

Kira Kira Crate Rieview.

Hello everybody. Its been a while since I last posted and i have so many things to write about, so I had better make a start.

So... A couple or months or so ago one of my friends informed me of a subscription box she knew I would be interested in and I am so glad she did.

The box was from japancrate.com  and it is called the Kira Kira Crate for those who don't know the word "kira kira" is an onomatopoeia word for glittery or sparkly.

For a month it costs $29.00 which is £23.47  with free shipping and it contains 6-8 full size cosmetic items directly from Japan.

Japancrate do a series of subscription boxes which I am still yet to try. you can pay monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months or yearly and you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.


So inside this little book tells you about what is inside your box and how to use them.
 In the back of it was some make up tutorials which I thought was a nice touch.

 The first thing I tried was the HOTTO MIE EYE MASK.

I absolutely fell in love with these heated masks and will most certainly be investing in some more.
They felt so warm and relaxing when on and had a refreshing feeling when taken off. They came in a pack of 5 all with cute colours and designs. They were however slightly too big for my face and I kept having to adjust it as it kept falling down. none the less, an amazing product.



Even my baby girl was intrigued .


Next up is this NAIVE PEACH FACE WASH by Kracie. I have heard of Kracie before, they make tasty Japanese sweets so I was quite excited to try this product.
It came out as a thick white cream and had a really nice subtle peach scent, it foamed up easily and left my skin feeling squeaky clean. 
Unfortunately it also left my skin feeling rather dry regardless of the claims to have moisturising effects.


This is the PURESMILE CHERRY BLOSSOM ESSENCE MASK.

I love essence masks and I use them as part of my daily skincare routine.
This mask was lovely. It had a mild floral scent to it with  a soothing, cool, tingly sensation and it left my skin feeling lovely and smooth

 These are the NONKUMA X HELLO KITTY EYE PATCH.
 First off, I love anything hello kitty. So when I saw these I was so excited and couldn't wait to try them out. As you can see the packaging is super cute and the instructions on the back are not only cute but simple to understand even to someone who doesn't read Japanese due to the demonstration hello kitty is showing us in the pictures.
 The design on the product itself is also really cute. 
I really like this product also as they are really easy to use and they made my skin feel healthier and extremely moisturised. plus they are reusable.

💠かわいい💠

So... this product was... um... interesting
 Its called a CHOOSY LIP PACK and I had the one in peach was a weird wet jelly that I placed over my lips. I didn't really get on with this product. personally I found it was slimy and annoying to wear and didn't really moisturise my lips much.


I don't think I will buy this product again but I am happy I tried it as it was fun to test out the once.
Maybe they work better on your nips.

😏

I don't know if its just me but I find something very nostalgic about using a real bar of soap, instead of  gels or liquid soaps.

 I love this FAMILY HONEY SOAP.
it uses real honey essence and royal jelly extract.
It smells SO good an leaves my hands feeling really soft.

SUPER EXTRA EYELASHES.
As I have got older and and fatter and now have a busy house of 6, I seemed to wear a lot less make up a lot less often in fact I hardly wear it at all now but I still love the stuff.

 The eyelashes that came in the kira kira box are beautiful, they looked dramatic but weren't OTT.
I was interested to find how well the glue would work as a lot of lashes that  I have purchased in the past look good but the glue isn't so good, resorting to me buying the glue separate.
The glue in this packet of lashes though was brilliant and my lashes stayed on all night.


 Bath bombs are so much fun to watch fizz away and also a great way to help you unwind after a busy day.
This bath bomb was yuzu scented which is an Asian citrus fruit.

 My 18 month old daughter got hold of it in the packet as I was unboxing all the goodies and decided to throw it onto the floor which unfortunately broke it.
But it still did the job and what a fantastic job it did do.

expecting the water to change to a pale yellow if any colour at all, I was shocked to see it change to a vibrant, bright, a luminous yellow with a strong, refreshing yet not sickly citrusy smell
you would think all the aspects of this bath bomb would wake you up and would not make you feel relaxed in the slightest but in actual fact the bath was to my pleasant surprise very relaxing. and the bath bomb was also very fizzy.



My conclusion of the kira kira crate is a most defiant positive one I loved this box and most of the things inside it and I will most defiantly be getting another one in the future. They would make a great present for Christmas and birthdays or for yourself as a treat to pamper yourself.
 
Thanks for reading.

"Its ok to be a glow stick, sometimes we have to break before we shine"

2 comments: